Many say that January is the driest when it comes to economic constraints. It is the month when people come to reality that life continues after they have spent each and every coin they had saved during the festive season.
Well here is something a social media user wrote on how to survive in the harsh Njaanuary.
1. Kumbe Broadways bread costs 41 bob
2. Pascha milk costs 46 bob
3. You can actually carry lunch to work!
4. You can carry bread to work too, so you only buy tea
5. Mathree Fare is half price before 6
6. Meat is very unhealthy. Adopt a Daniel in babylon diet
7. 5 eggs cost 55 bob and are better proteins than meat, more so they’re young chickens!
8. Yoù can really pay school fees in instalments
9. Ukioga na sabuni ya kipande bado utakuwa msafi
10. Arimis ni mãfuta mzüri sana!
11. Kuenda job by foot is a healthy exercise
12. Kumbe unaeza toanisha teabag ikapika vikombe nne za chai badala ya moja tu.
13. Kumbe pombe huleta cirrhosis