Sports betting is currently one of the booming business for betting bookies in Kenya and in other countries worldwide. Betting is also a source of income to many Kenyans and the current generation is slowly turning it to a career.
I happened to stumble upon some tips shared by Betin Kenya encouraging it fans on how they should go about their betting activities in order to have bearable consequences.
Here are 8 tips Betin Kenya has provided for you that will make betting a fun activity:
- Bet for fun, don’t look at betting as a way of making money.
- Invest in betting only the amounts of money that you could possibly afford to lose and don’t
bet the money that you need for daily living.
- Decide how much time to dedicate to betting and don’t exceed this limit.
- Decide how much money to invest in your entertainment and respect the decision you have
- Don’t chase losses, accept the outcome as the cost of entertainment.
- Don’t ask for credit to bet.
- Ensure that you know the rules of the game and the house edge.
- Do not bet if your clarity has been impaired by alcohol or drugs.
With such advice on how to bet responsibly, you can also enjoy a few features brought to you by Betin Kenya such as live betting which allows you to place bets as the game progresses.