Was Regina Mutoko Poisoned?

Investigators have started the probe into Regina Mutoko’s death which occurred few days ago.

The former Omo Pick A Box show host was found dead in the bathroom of her house at Deluxe Plaza Apartments in Kileleshwa, in Nairobi county on Saturday. Some reports say that detectives have collected samples of her vomit, a half-eaten meat pie and some medicine from her house in an effort to establish the cause of her death.

It has been earlier reported that she died after a bathroom accident but detectives are exploring the possibility of food poisoning.

Police believe Ms Mutoko ate the meat pie before entering her bathroom. They have collected the meat pie, some painkillers and a packet of Eno found on the table next to her bed in the bedroom.
Government Pathologist Dr. Johansen Oduor is the one ho will conduct a postmortem to try and establish the cause of her death.

Share this

Related Posts

Next Post »